“Be an A.C.E.!” is the Maple School mantra! We believe that high academic expectations, coupled with the teaching of quality character traits such as caring, respect, trustworthiness, responsibility, fairness, and citizenship will grow excellent students, sons, daughters, citizens, and future leaders. Every day our teachers and staff work to incorporate such teachings into their activities and curriculum, which makes Maple a great place to educate the children of Tulare.
Maple is one of 15 schools in the Tulare City School District. We serve almost 700 students and their families, ranging from Preschool through 5th grade. We are considered a “walking” school which means that the majority of our students are within walking distance.
The Maple School mascot is the colt and our school colors are blue and red.
8:05 a.m. First Bell
8:10 a.m. Tardy
2:40 p.m. Dismissal
1:30 p.m. Early Dismissal
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Join our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Attend School Site Council or English Language Learner Advisory Council
- Attend and support our Family Night activities
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Attend Migrant Parent Advisory Committee meetings
- Attend Parent Coffee Clubs
- Attend parent/teacher conferences